Wednesday 21 August 2013

Back!

Hello friends,
It has been a busy few weeks. I have not really felt ok for some time with one thing after the other coming up but i still give God the praise for all things. In my period of stress i was shown so much love by all my dear ones and i felt extremely blessed and favored!
1Corthians13:3 "And though i bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though i give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing." charity is the same as love .
The most important thing in life is love and is the second greatest commandment in the bible. When you don't know how to show love to your fellow human beings then it is difficult to feel compassionate concerning the trial they are going through at any moment. Love enables us to put ourselves in another shoe of trial and  be ready to be used by God to aid that your brother or sister.
We should seek to have love in us which will in turn makes us humble and not think too highly of ourselves thereby making us proud beings of our ourselves and not of the works of God.
*******Have fun till we meet again*******

No comments: