Tuesday 29 April 2014

Work of Art by God

“You made my whole being; you formed me in my mother’s body. I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What you have done is wonderful. I know this very well.” (Psalm 139:13-14 NCV)

God has a hand in how we are made and a reason why we are made the way we are. You need to believe that you are wonderfully and beautifully made to be able to love yourself. When you love yourself, you take care of yourself and then you will be able to love others as you love yourself in obedience to the greatest commandment "love your neighbor as yourself". Exercising and eating right is a spiritual exercise that says "yes Lord thank you for my body and i will use it well" because God gave us our bodies to use to do his work and he gave us the ones that suits us for the ministry he created us to occupy.
Love your body, appreciate God for your body by caring for it, it is right.
*******Have fun till we met again*******

No comments: