Saturday 6 June 2015

In Charge!

Galatians 2:20.(NIV) "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
   When we receive Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and saviour, we no longer need to depend on our own understanding of a situation to solve it. We just need to understand we have a God who is in charge of all things whom we trust to help us (Prov3 :5-6) and a peace that surpasses all understanding shall be ours (Phil4 :7). Lets live our lives with the knowledge that the creator of life is in charge of our lives because we are his and refuse to be troubled by situations around us because Jesus Christ has overcome the world.  Lets commit to God.
******Have Fun Till We Meet Again******

No comments: