Monday 26 November 2012

Rejoice!

I have every believe your weekend was wonderful like mine minus one thing. It was a wonderful and exhiliarating weekend till the moment i had cause to appreciate the fact that God's faithfulness is beyond imagination, because it is written that "--------thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds" - (Psalms 36:5b)! I was enjoying my mum's presence on Saturday afternoon when i got a very scary news of a terrible accident involving my brother but i thank God greatly that nothing happened to him and his friend even though the car was a write off.
                 In the process of rushing around i suddenly realised something when my sweetheart suggested we pray. There was this wonderful calmness all round as if we never got any disturbing news and i believe it's the confidence of knowing that God would always be on your side because he has loved you from the very beginning of time and gave his only begotten son for us to have peace, good health, victory, favour and every good thing available. (Psalms 89:33)- "Nevertheless my lovingkindness will i not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail"
                  In various situations facing you today God will grant you peace and victory over all. (Psalms 89:24a)- "But my faithfulness and mercy shall be with him:-----"

                    ******* Have fun till we meet next time *******

No comments: