Tuesday 26 February 2013

God's Faithfulness!

(Sorry for all the other days i didn't post, it was due to technical faults)

John14:12-14-
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do because I go unto my Father.
 
 
 
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
 
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
 
God just requires us to believe in him and then ask for whatever we need and we will have it.
We need to believe good health is for us, prosperity is for us, victory and every good thing to help us in this life, even patience to endure trials when it comes our way because there is always a purpose for everything that happens in the life of a child of God.
It is written in the book of Jeremiah 29:11 that his thoughts for us is for good and not of evil to give us a hope and a future! God assures us of his faithfulness all through his word if only we can believe!
Are you sick? just believe and speak his word by His stripes i am healed! and God will fulfill his word in your life. Believe! believe! God is faithful!
Are you depressed or discouraged? He said come unto me all ye that labour and i will giv you rest! run to him!
Are you disturbed by any situation? He said he will give us peace that surpasseth understanding!
Just believe!
*******Have fun till we meet again*******


No comments: