Friday 22 February 2013

Demons Begged!!!!!

Mark5:12-13 
The demons begged Jesus, “Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them.”  He gave them permission, and the impure spirits came out and went into the pigs.
This portion of the scripture sunddenly jumped out to me when i was studying my one year bible. It was like a bulb went off in my heart, my head, in fact entire system. Jesus answered the pleas of demons!!!! He actually gave them what they asked for! This is amazing!
Sometimes i would pray and then i would feel like my prayers didn't cross the ceiling (i wonder how many people feel this way) because i suddenly remember a sin or wrong that i did some time ago and immediately depression will step in. But after i read this pasage yesterday, i got full assurance that God hears me. He hears you because he never sleeps, he never slumbers, he never tires of hearing our prayers.
*******Have fun till we meet again******* 

No comments: